Kevit HRM leave management module allows to define various leave types ranging from Earned/privileged leave(PL), casual leave (CL), sick leave (SL), maternity leave (ML), paternity leave. Module allows create and configure leave types as per department, category and designation. All leave types are driven by leave rules & HR policy
Kevit HRM leave policy module allows the HR to set the employees Leave Policy & rules for each leave type. The leave policy configuration module is designed with such simplicity that the user can sequentially start defining
- Applicability of Leave type to a pre-defined grade
- No of leaves eligible / Yearly quota per leave type
- Leave rule during probation period
- Leave to be applied by no of days in advance
- Sandwich leave rule configuration, that is leaves taken between Public holiday or weekly offs
- Leave encashment & carry forward policy
Leave request screen is an internal part of Employee Self Service. Leave request function empowers employee to request for various leaves as per their requirement & company HR policy ranging from short leaves to long leave.
Employees can view their past leave request & current leave application status. Leave request can be saved in the draft mode by the employee & then can be submitted to the reporting manager & the hierarchy for appropriate action. The option to regularize leave or cancel the applied leave at any time.
- Leaves applied via request action are checked by the leave rules engine & accordingly generates the required message & warnings, which further helps employees to take correct decision.
Once employee applied a leave, an e-mail alert will be sent to the approving officer. Once the leave has been approved / rejected by the officer, an e-mail alert will be sent back to the employee as well.
While approving, the approving officer can view calendar format report which shows other employee's leave details on the same day and also Officer to view their employee leave eligible details. It helps the approving officer to Approve / Reject the leave application.
- Up to three level approval structure. I.e.
- The approved details will be automatically updated in to the Admin Side.
- A payroll advance journal entry is used when a business wants to give an employee a cash advance of their wages.
- User Definable Loans/Advances (Multiple)
- Automatic recovery of EMI & stops automatically once the Loan amount is totally recovered
- Interest free Loan Perquisites as per Income Tax
- Loan Recovered, Loan Balances & Loans History – Employee wise, Deptment wise , section wise, Designation wise, Brance wise
Easily and effectively view and manage time off, leave and unavailability management through Kevit leave management tool
- Kevit unique One System means direct integration into Kevit payroll software
- Allow staff to view their own scheduled shifts, days off, leave requested or approved, Visually view at a glance for easy management
- With Kevit HR, employees and their manager will be able to see the leave history. All the application and approval or rejections for dashboard on the list
Leave Surrender is granted to employees permitting them to surrender Earned Leave at their leave balance.
Kevit HRM also provide a support for Leave Surrender.If your Organization provides facility for Leave Surrender,then Enable Leave Surrender in Admin Setting in KevitHRM.
Set employee should have minimum Earned Leaves in Admin Panel, at the time of Leave Surrender,
- Employee Surrender their leave using emportal.
- Once employee applied a leave surrender, an e-mail alert will be sent to the approving officer. Once the leave has been approved / rejected by the officer, an e-mail alert will be sent back to the employee as well.
- After supervisor approved, leave surrender updated in admin panel.
The Leave History report show the details of leave taken for each employees.
- It shows the Leave taken date, Leave Type, Eligible, Taken Leave and Balance Leave for the each employees.
- Allow to choose Mutiple Leave Types.
- This report also available in Employee portal.
- To View the report, Select the date range, employee and Leave Type.
Arrears calculation for any previous period / Retrospective effect,Monthly Reconciliation - allow us to compare the changes in the pay components from last month to this month or for any number of months.
The report shows the current leave status for all the employee's.
- In this report show overall Leave Eligible, Leave Credit, Taken, and Balance for each employees.
- Why do we need Year-End Process? 1. To carry forward, lapse or encash all the unused leaves for the current leave year 2. To update the company holiday calendar for the new year. 3. To grant next set of leaves for the coming year.
- Clear all the pending leave applications.Set up holiday calendar for the new year.
- Complete the Year-End process manually.